May 11, 2017

The Mind Of A Freak


When I draw I can create whatever I want. So for example, when I go to sketch at the Natural History museum, I move things around as I see fit. This baby ostrich was not next to the egg. I moved that next to him. They certainly weren't hanging around with that baby rhino. He was in another diorama. The mother was way far away from the baby ostrich but I moved everything around to make my own scene. I must say that the hundred kids who bashed into me while I was doing it thought it was cool. That must count for something besides black and blue marks on my arms.

1 comment:

college research papers online said...

Amazing. So you just follow whatever comes to your mind when you see things. This is creative. You can design an entire story book for children.