Mar 6, 2017

Back To Animal Kingdom


I have not been to the Museum of Natural History in about a year. Basically I'd felt I've drawn everything there is in there. Recently they have been sending me membership renewal notices in the mail. So I figured I would go one last time to see the joint. Suddenly I found myself discovering new things for something I am working on. Plus I am a much better artist than a year ago. Here is the first of a few new sketches that I did there. Every kid that came by to watch was I was doing, said, "She's eating her baby!" I had to explain otherwise. Then when I would begin drawing again, they would push each other into me, hitting my arm making my pen jump on the page. Kids have an obsession with bashing me which I somehow like. This is the end result. More to come.

1 comment:

best essays review said...

The art work is really lovely i liked it very much also the discussion you have done at the end of the image is nice i will surely visit the museum if not physically then for sure will look for it virtually..